We're recruiting for a Senior Project Coordinator with previous knowledge of the Construction Industry to work with our growing client based in Milton Keynes.
The core mission of the Senior Project Coordinator is to provide outstanding customer service, liaising with members of the Sales and Operations teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of projects. This position requires an ability to work as a member of a team and to help where necessary.
This is mainly an office-based role but will involve visits to construction sites for surveys to agree on design and installation issues.
Working with the sales team to finalise order details and take over the responsibility of contracts seeing them right through to completion. Attention to detail is a very important requirement for this role.
Working with customers to ensure their specific requirements are understood properly and met quickly and efficiently with first-class Customer Service.
Working with suppliers to meet deadlines and get the best prices on goods supplied to achieve the highest profit levels.
Working with both production and customer site teams to achieve accurate delivery of goods on time.
What are we looking for?
Someone who can offer:
· Attention to Detail
· Good knowledge of Excel
· Project management Experience
· Willingness to learn
· Good knowledge of the Construction Industry - Knowledge working with doors or similar
· Ability to read 2D CAD drawings is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
· Life insurance 3 x salary
· 23 days holiday (with an additional 1 day per full year employed increasing up to additional 5 days) plus the 8 recognised Bank Holidays
· Free Breakfast and Cooked Lunch daily
· Bonus scheme after probationary
· Free onsite parking
Interested? Click APPLY NOW, we'd love to hear from you!