Are you a successful field sales professional with knowledge of the Electrical or comparable sector?
Experienced in Account Management and Territory Development, able to demonstrate the ability to win and manage business as well as a desire to improve results.
Are you self-sufficient, familiar and comfortable with providing solutions, and keen for a stable long-term position?
This expanding global company, specialising in world-class manufacturing of environmentally friendly and super-efficient heating systems is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to join the strong and experienced team in the U.K.
This Regional Sales Manager position is a central role based in the Midlands.
What's on offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a long-term and key part in the future growth plans of this stable and forward-thinking international business.
Competitive Base Salary plus £5k commission
Company Car, Credit Card, Mobile phone, iPad and laptop
In addition, you'll enjoy the freedom to make decisions, autonomy, and a positive environment where you will be provided with the training, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell your business solutions and enhance your success
What you'll do:
Working from home and responsible for the Central England Region, you'll provide high-quality and very high-performance products with properties that far surpass those of traditional products to organisations across the electrical sector and may have worked with professional electrical wholesalers and independents
Key responsibilities of this role will include managing your existing portfolio of clients as well as building new relationships for expansion and growth in each area and developing strong business relationships with current and prospective customers.
You’ll also strengthen relations with Housing Authorities, Local Authorities, and Developers to ensure that all business targets are achieved for your designated region.
Engage with your assigned group of customers across your territory to identify areas of improvement, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities through understanding of customers’ business needs, with the ability to communicate business value and ROI of products and services.
You will be responsible for working with your existing customers to ensure their success through the usage of the suite of products to their Customers.
Create a great first impression for prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience
Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in your product portfolio
Generate pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
Build credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
Create demand and uncover business challenges and pain points to match your solutions across multiple lines of business
Regional Sales Manager Essential Experience/Skills
• Experience within the electrical or comparable sector.
• Sales-driven, analytical, and commercial aptitude/competence: ability to make sound business adjustments with an understanding of the commercial (and other) impact of their decision-making.
• Communication and presentation skills: the ability to convey messages to different audiences in an appropriate manner/method and deliver the desired outcome.
• Management and organisational skills: effectively handling multiple concurrent work streams.
• Focus and thoroughness: the ability to consume large quantities of information whilst maintaining attention to detail.
• Negotiation skills
• Experience in managing existing and prospective accounts
• Experience selling to multiple decision-makers
• Ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
• Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions
• Ability to develop effective working relationships, engendering a collaborative style, with the ability to create trust and confidence.
• Willing to travel extensively in your region on a daily basis to be able to meet our commercial goals.
Interested? Please click ‘APPLY NOW’, or call the WSR Team at 01908 616184 for more info.
We appreciate the time and effort invested in your application. While we strive to respond to all applicants promptly, we kindly ask for your understanding in case of delays. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of submitting your application, please assume that, unfortunately, you have not been successful this time.
We will however keep your CV on file and review your suitability against any other vacancies we may have available.