WSR is recruiting for a HR and Payroll Administrator for our global client based in Milton Keynes.
What’s in it for you?
25 days holiday - option to buy up to 5 further days during the February benefits window
Pension auto-enrolled via salary sacrifice starting with employee and employer at 4%, employer matches up to 5% max, employee can contribute up to 50%
Private Medical Insurance - single cover after 6 months, option to add partner/family at employee cost in benefits window (February)
Life Assurance 1 x salary after 6 months, option to increase at employee cost in benefits window (February)
Flexible benefit options (select in February cost deducted from pay over 10 months) e.g., dental insurance, critical illness
Manage payroll, pension, and benefits administration, ensuring HR processes align with GDPR guidelines. Support broader HR functions, contribute to strategic objectives, and enhance business value.
HR and Payroll Administrator Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Process monthly payroll with the external bureau, ensuring accurate and authorised changes.
- Manage pensions and benefits changes, reconciling submissions between providers.
- Build relationships with payroll provider, benefits broker, and platform provider.
- Resolve employee issues, provide regular updates to HQ, and serve as a key user for HRIS systems.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support throughout the employee life cycle.
- Assist with the company car fleet, generate reports on HR information, and offer 1st line support to managers and employees.
- Assist in employee relations meetings, support investigations, and contribute to the annual salary review process.
- Use initiative to resolve issues, develop relationships with internal/external contacts, and undertake general administrative duties.
HR and Payroll Administrator Essential Skills:
- Numerical skills, data analysis, and reporting proficiency (intermediate Excel skills).
- High standards of accuracy, efficiency, and service ethic.
- Diplomatic, with integrity in handling confidential information.
- Experience in small HR environments, payroll processing, and query resolution.
- Competent written and verbal communication with active listening.
HR and Payroll Administrator Additional/Desirable Skills:
- Experience managing Employee Benefits Schemes.
- Basic working understanding of employment legislation.
- Lives within daily commuting distance of Milton Keynes.
- Comfortable with monthly repetitive aspects of HR work.
- UK driving license.
- Some travel to other offices may be required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click 'APPLY NOW’, or call the WSR Team for more info
We appreciate the time and effort invested in your application. While we strive to respond to all applicants promptly, we kindly ask for your understanding in case of delays. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful this time.
We will however keep your CV on file and review your suitability against any other vacancies we may have available.