Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge fintech projects throughout the UK. We are looking for a Client Director to join their successful, stable, and growing Banking & Financial Markets team.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Client Director – Business Growth – Banking & Financial Markets
Successful candidates will be highly driven and creative individuals, able to identify and work with a range of customers, understand their needs, and develop business and technical solutions with them. You will be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
• A proven record of accomplishment in generating new business (new client, new offering or new business area) in the Banking & Financial Markets industry
• Broad experience of selling a range of IT services including consultancy, major systems integration solutions, IP and managed services
• Excellent knowledge and experience within Banking & Financial Markets current challenges and selling environments
• Strong business acumen, strong collaboration, leadership and stakeholder management skills
• Be a self-starter, who can lead deals and manage matrix teams
• Strong in relationship development and ongoing management, both internally and externally
After a rapid period of growth, our client is searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development / Client Director for their Banking & Financial Markets team, focused on Business Growth. Reporting to the Head of Banking & Financial Markets, this is a key strategic role, with the primary goal of driving business growth and executing the future vision and go-to-market strategy for this dynamic sector.
Job role and responsibilities:
The primary goal of the Client Director is to bring end-to-end offerings to new clients in the Banking & Financial Markets sector. Responsibilities include:
• Seeking out and identifying new opportunities, building pipeline and delivering against a sales target with quality, profitable and sustainable wins
• Establishing and nurturing of strong client relationships is key as you work to understand the clients’ business, the markets they operate in, challenges they face and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• Leading the shape and development of client offerings, steering the pursuit team to secure the deal and ensure that it contributes to profitable growth
• With a passion for innovation and creativity you will also contribute to and provide leadership of the go-to-market strategy, providing insight to the business on market trends affecting clients
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan, an additional key contributor bonus plan, and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
Interested? Click APPLY NOW, we'd love to hear from you!