· Warehouse / Production Operative
· Monday to Friday – 7:30am to 4:30pm
Our client is looking for a warehouse / production operative to join their small factory team in Atherstone.
This is not your average picking and packing role.This is where our client manufactures their product, so there could be some light manufacturing and production work as well as warehouse work.
It is a small team, so all working together is something that is important to them, they have some strong positive core values as a business, that makes them a great place to work.
This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ensuring all goods are manufactured and shipped accurately and on time.
You need to:
· Have production and warehouse experience
· If you hold a FLT licence, that would be advantageous.
· Knowledge of reading CAD drawings would be great.
· Computer literate
· Work well and be a valued member within the production team.
· Be willing to move to different roles when instructed to by the Operations Director.
· To complete works orders accurately and in full, to lead times set.
· To record and report stock changes using the systems in place by the company
· To provide prompt and accurate communication to your line manager regarding any queries or issues that need to be addressed.
· To ensure you follow health and safety protocols and procedures set by the company.
If you are interested in the role and would like more information, please do click and we would be happy to hear from you.