We're recruiting for a Warehouse Operative on a Permanent basis in Milton Keynes.
Location: Milton Keynes
35 hour week - early finish on a Friday!
Rotating shifts - Shifts: Mon – Thurs Early 05.45am – 13:45pm Late 14:15pm – 10:15pm Friday Early 05:45am – 11:45am Late 12:15pm – 18:15pm
About the Role
Order picking and stock replenishment in the warehouse and dispatch areas to ensure that customer deadlines and company regulations for stock control are adhered to; and using mechanical handling equipment and automatic warehouse equipment, as required.
· Using SAP generated information to accurately and carefully pick, pack and load materials for delivery and check/report any damage.
· Safe storage of materials, recording information on SAP, and reporting any discrepancies.
· Handling machinery according to training and completing the safety check sheets, reporting any issues.
· Using correct lifting equipment at all times and operating the overhead cranes, correcting any minor faults (following relevant training).
· Operating forklift trucks (counterbalance, reach, four-way and aisle), ensuring all checks are carried out prior to use.
· Safely loading/unloading supplier/customer vehicles, in teams or, on occasion, under own direction.
· Inspect, record and store incoming materials (using hand-scanner/PC) and complete documentation and SAP information.
· Ensure housekeeping is to the highest standard.
· Stock checks.
· Flexible in approach to: working in all trained areas of the warehouse; working hours and the ‘banked hours’ scheme; and working in a team environment.
Proven warehouse experience
The ability to work in a team environment and share work appropriately, with an excellent attitude to peers and management alike
Flexible approach to working hours and to working in all areas of the warehouse
Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
Overtime paid at £18.42 per hour.
What's in it for you?
25 days holiday
Uplifted pension contributions.
Private Medical Insurance (from 6 months)
Buying and selling leave
If you are interested in this role, please call Ruth on 01908 616184, or click Apply Now below.