Warehouse & Distribution Operatives x 3
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Overview: Responsible for ensuring assigned customer orders are picked, quality checked, assembled, packed, and labelled correctly prior to despatch.
The accurate ‘picking, assembly, packing and labelling of all assigned orders in line with operational processes, routines and to required standards.
• To ensure all customer orders are safely loaded, signed for and dispatched in line with operational processes and standards i.e., number of pallets / boxes strapped or tied in etc.
• The safe off-loading of containers and the receiving of goods and supplies into the warehouse.
• Assist in weekly cycle counts.
• ‘QC’ all consolidated customer orders in dispatch area.
• ‘QC’ all paperwork against process and return to Planning Team.
• Placing of stock into designated locations and/or in ‘order transit’ area.
• Undertake all daily role specific routines ensuring all operational processes are followed and adhered to
• Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures.
• Actively support the upkeep of the warehouse and yard.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Sound basic education (good numerical and literacy skills).
• 3+ years’ experience in Warehouse and/or Distribution environment.
• Good understanding of warehouse procedures.
• Full and clean drivers’ license.
• Good product knowledge (training will be given).
• Proficient computer skills.
• Team player.
• Have enthusiasm and drive to carry out a good job.
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Understand the importance of and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Have a logical and systematic approach to work.
• Excellent organisational and time management abilities.
• A positive attitude
Hours: Monday to Friday. 8am - 5pm.
Interested? Click APPLY NOW, we would love to hear from you!