We are looking for a Supply Chain Spares Administrator in Milton Keynes.
This is an autonomous and pivotal role within our business, strong organisational skills are essential as is administrative and communication skills. You will need to work closely with other staff to ensure this role operates successfully.
Validate and log orders
Check stock availability
Order and progress chase equipment from suppliers
Arrange for workshop set up and engineers for installation
Arrange delivery to customer
Invoice customer for delivery
Communicate progress of orders to all interested parties
What is in for you?
•33 days annual leave
• Sell option for annual leave
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme of 5% matched by employer
• Brand new offices
• Free parking on site with electric charge points
• Extensive training available
• Healthcare cash plan scheme for all employees after successful probation
• Option for private healthcare scheme for employee and family (BIK) after successful probation
• Wellness programmes and Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Team building events
• Life assurance
• Home technology salary sacrifice scheme
• Option to purchase a car scheme
• Save and you learn scheme
• Sick pay
• Discounts on personal wills and estates and also home utility products
• Discounted gym memberships and shopping.
Hours: 08:30 to 17:30 with 1 hr. lunch break, Monday to Friday.
If this feels like you please APPLY NOW, we would love to hear from you!