Reporting to: Operations Director
Location: Logistics Centre: Bedford
Overview: Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Logistics Centre delivering a smooth and efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of both internal and external customers.
This newly created role is key to supporting the development of the long-term organisational strategy for our client by working to analyse opportunities and develop solutions and actionable recommendations.
· Ensuring key performance indicators are in place to achieve weekly output targets.
· Support the Logistics process (planning) and ensure the business is adequately resourced.
· Support the Warehouse process to make sure that all functions can deliver daily, weekly and monthly targets.
· Develop the skill sets of each team member by delivering appropriate training to ensure competence levels are at the required standard across all roles.
· Providing a leadership support function and motivate everyone to achieve individual and team goals.
· Provide Delivery, Installations and Storage costs.
· Ensure all daily role specific routines are strictly adhered to.
· Conduct weekly team meetings.
· To provide weekly statistics / reports.
Due to the changing nature of our client's business, your role profile will be continually updated to reflect those activities the business requires to be carried out. You will also from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities, and as directed by your immediate Leader.
· Degree in Business Management or similar relevant field.
· Previous working experience working in Operational environment for 5 years.
· Motivational Leadership.
· Conflict Management.
· Business Negotiation.
· Organisation / Time Management.
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Have enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
· Team player.
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
· The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Understand the importance of and possess excellent customer service skills.
· Have a logical and systematic approach to work.
· The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
· A positive attitude.
· Good time-management skills.
Great company and benefits package. Please click APPLY NOW if interested, we'd love to hear from you!