Our client is looking for a Shopify Developer to help shape diverse and challenging digital projects. You will work on existing larger traffic multi and single-product stores, adding new features as well as making improvements.
Along with a salary of up to £48,000 per annum, you will also receive full personal cover private healthcare and remote or office working opportunities. This is a perfect role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, growing organisation and enjoys the challenges of working across several brands at the same time.
As a Shopify Developer, your responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining existing Shopify Stores.
· Building and deploying new Shopify Plus websites from provided designs.
· Partnering with a design and marketing team to realise excellence in user experience.
· Where required, making suggestions for technological improvements across the stores.
· Working with shipping locations to configure new products and product bundles.
· Committing all code into a git repository and handle deployments via the command line.
· Working with 3 other developers to share knowledge.
We are looking for a Shopify Developer who has the following skills and experiences:
· Experience launching and maintaining stores on Shopify.
· Omni device awareness.
· Extensive knowledge of LIQUID.
· Mark-up and Styling with HTML5 and CSS/Sass.
· Git Version Control.
· Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud.
· Be able to follow existing coding practices in a project.
· Confident in compiling SCSS.
· The Linux command line.
· Access to git repositories or archives of projects.
· Relevant code and project examples are required with an application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team, working among ambitious, results driven individuals in a progressive working environment.