· Service Support Coordinator
· Rapidly growing engineering business
· Monday to Friday – 8am to 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
Our client is rapidly expanding within a growing industry and they are looking for a service support coordinator to join their team.
· Manage the ordering of spare parts kits for high profile customers
· Ensure these are dispatched on time
· Organise spare parts requirements for engineers
· Administer purchase order invoices
· Complete quotations for spares
· Assist engineers with reporting and preparing parts for availability
· Keep database up to date
What will you need?
· Experience in a B2B call desk environment
· Service administration
· Be customer focused
· Sense of urgency
· ‘Can do’ attitude
· IT literate
· Structured and organized
· Good communication skills
· Team player
What’s in it for you?
· 25 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holidays)
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance cover (4 times annual salary)
· Great opportunity for progression
If you are interested in this role, please click apply and we will be happy to hear from you.