Security Systems Installation Engineer
£32000.00 to £36500.00 basic-DoE, 28 days holiday including bank holidays company van, pension, Perkbox and on-going training. Working Area Covered. London (Travel by train when possible) Oxford, Birmingham, Milton Keynes.
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday with occasional Saturday/Sunday, weekends and out of normal working hours paid at time & a half.
· The installation of CCTV
· Access control systems.
· As a lead Installation engineer with a proven history, you will be required to ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard of workmanship
· Accurately and efficiently completing paperwork
· Communicating and documenting any potential issues that could affect delivery milestones/hand over of projects.
Key experience for the role:
· Experience in a similar position is essential- 5 plus Years.
· Installation to a pre-commissioning level of CCTV systems, (IP and analogue)
· Installation to a pre-commissioning level of Access control systems
· Experience as a team leader and working on your own
· Full UK Driving license
· A valid ECS/CSCS card
Preferred / beneficial experience (not essential!):
· IPAF and or PASMA Certificate
· Installation Knowledge of Fire alarm systems.
· Ability to install Containment such as 20/25mm Galv Conduit.
· start available – 2 to 4 weeks
· Installation of intruder alarm systems
If you are interested in this role then please click apply and we will be happy to hear from you