New role due to someone being promoted!
Our award winning and established client is looking for a systems consultant to join their team as someone has been promoted within the business.
· This is not your average support role where you sit there and wait for support tickets to hit your desk, no.You need to be out there talking to people at all levels, understanding their IT business requirements and setting up new processes to help them.
· Providing customers and business consultancy within the business regarding new ideas and project manage and support the rollout of these solutions.
· You will need to have a general understanding of SAP to so this role, but any specific and in-depth knowledge on SAP can be gained from HQ.
· The role offers support to internal customers and you will help teams within the business ensure continuous operation of all systems.
· Rollout new projects and initiatives from HQ.
· Managing and nurturing of relationships is important throughout the whole of this role.Working together to help teams have a smoother and more efficient IT systems process is the most important this in this role.
· The role is currently home based due to COVID but will be office based and covering two locations in Milton Keynes and Corby.Travel to both going forward will be required.
What do you need?
· Graduate (or graduate calibre) with a degree in a relevant discipline, ideal but not essential.
· Minimum of 5 years SAP experience
· Project Management experience
· Knowledge of SAP, project management, EDI, systems integration, process improvements and optimisation.
If you feel you have what it takes to do this role, please do click on apply and we will be happy to hear from you.