Our well established and friendly client is looking for a Purchasing Data Analyst.The main purpose of the role is to oversee the purchasing system and ensure it is up to date and accurate at all times.
Duties to include:
· Perform regular audits on the data held within the system
· Dealing with any invoice queries
· Producing reports for the purchasing team
· Managing system data integrity, such as barcodes, lead times, weights, volumetrics
· Set up of quarterly promotions
· Discontinuation of obsolete products in a time manner
· Deliveries discrepancies
· Set up of all new products on to the system
· Support for purchasing analysts
· Write process documentation for all new and reviewed processes
What will you need?
· Experience in a relevant and analytical role
· Purchasing knowledge desirable
· Ability to manage workload
· Excellent telephone manner
· PC literate
· Highly adept at learning new IT related processes
What’s in it for you?
· Working for a fun and friendly team
· Holiday – 31 says increasing to 33 with service (including bank holidays)
· Retirement savings plan
· Life assurance
· Share options
· Staff discount on products
If you are interested in the above role, click apply and we will be happy to hear from you.