Senior Project Coordinator
Construction background and ability to read CAD drawings required
Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:30
Fully cooked breakfast / lunch provided each day!
Our client within the interior fitting industry is looking for a Project Manager to join their established team. The business prides itself on embracing change to be able to
move forward and for have positive 'cando' attitude.
· Liaising with different areas, including sales, customer, supplier and delivery.
· Working with sales team to finalise order details and take over responsibility of contracts, seeing them right through to completion.
· Working with customers and building good relationships to ensure specific requirements are understood properly and met with a first class service.
· Working with suppliers to meet deadlines and get best prices on goods supplied.
· Working with both production and customer site teams to achieve accurate delivery of good and on time.
· The role is mainly office based, but will involve visits to construction sites for surveys to agree design and installation issues.
For this role, you will need project management experience, knowledge of the construction industry and knowledge of Excel.
What’s in it for you?
Along with a fully cooked breakfast and lunch each day, you will get 23 days holiday, life insurance (3 x salary) and a discretionary company bonus if target hit each
month (after probationary period).
If you are interested in joining their positive minded company then please do click apply and we will be happy to hear from you.