WSR is recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our tech client based in Milton Keynes.
Our client ensures seamless internet connectivity for customers, solving complex challenges, they are a trusted partner for major companies in security, retail, construction, and renewable energy.
Marketing Executive Benefits:
- Salary between £25-28k DoE
- Pension contributions.
- 22 days of holiday plus public holidays.
- Option to purchase additional holiday days.
- Paid health plan.
- Additional holiday earned after 3 years of service.
- Monthly pizza day.
- Recreation room with games area.
- Christmas shut down.
- Company fun days.
- Online reward portal with discounts for over 500 retailers.
- Various charity fundraising events throughout the year
The Marketing Executive Role
As a Marketing Executive, you'll inject creativity, self-motivation, and focus into cross-company initiatives. Your primary objectives are to elevate brand awareness, attract new customers and partners, retain existing clients, and drive sales opportunities. Collaborating closely with the Commercial and Marketing Director, you'll play a pivotal role in implementing and optimising our client’s marketing plan.
Marketing Executive Tasks Include:
- Lead generation and management
- Content creation (social posts, blog posts, sales enablement tools)
- Email campaign creation and management
- Market and competitor research
You and Your Experience
- 2-4 years marketing experience
- Digital marketing expertise
- Familiarity with Email/Marketing platforms and analytics (e.g., HubSpot, MailChimp)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Previous experience in the technology or telecoms sector (beneficial)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other design software (beneficial)
- Familiarity with WordPress and website management (beneficial)
- Previous experience in creating video content (beneficial)
Marketing Executive Specification
- Confident communicator with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Flexible and can-do attitude
- Passion for self-development
- Imaginative and professional
- Outgoing, friendly, and fun personality
Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities
Lead Generation and Management
- Use lead generation tools to generate MQLs and sales opportunities
- Manage CRM systems and ensure data compliance
- Provide analytics and reports to measure ROI
- Create and manage a social media plan
- Drive traffic to the website and generate inbound leads
- Manage social media platforms and provide analytics reports
Direct Customer and Partner Communication
- Create engaging email content
- Generate ideas for promotions
- Ensure compliance with data protection rules
- Provide analytics reports
- Produce Sales Enablement Tools
- Manage marketing materials for Partners and Resellers
- Support Partner Sales Team with Marketing Requests
Product Literature and Sales Enablement Tools
- Maintain digital and printed product literature
- Work directly with Sales Teams to develop Sales Enablement Tools
- SEO and Keyword tracking
- Propose ideas for new website content
- Notify of errors, omissions, and changes
Company and Sales Presentations
- Oversee and update Company presentations
- Create presentations for Sales meetings
- Assist in creating presentations for Training purposes
Competitive Analysis and Market Research
- Regular competitor analysis and reporting
- Stay updated on industry trends and propose implementation strategies
Events and Exhibitions
- Assist in planning and executing exhibitions and events
- Collaborate with the Sales Team for workshops and launches
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click ‘APPLY NOW’, or call the WSR Team at 01908 616184 for more info.
We appreciate the time and effort you invested in your application. While we strive to respond to all applicants promptly, we kindly ask for your understanding in case of delays. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of submitting your application, please assume that, unfortunately, you have not been successful this time.