Our client within logistics is looking to recruit for Logistics Planning Administrator who has experience of handling all incoming customer calls and administration of logistics tasks and responsible for installation of orders and warranty and service request.
What you will be doing:
Act as first point of customer contact for:
· General enquiries / issues
· Delivery dates and Supplier issues
· Post installation issues and Warranty issues
· Sample Requests
· Check all supplier O.A.’s against P.O.s against checklist.
· Regular communication with suppliers on all scheduled deliveries
We would love to see your CV if you have the following experience:
· Understand the importance of and the ability to follow business process and routines. Have a logical and systematic approach to work.
· The ability to solve problems and make decisions. Remain calm and in control whilst under pressure.
· Good time management skills / ability to prioritise without loss of focus.
· A positive attitude to continuous learning and personal growth.
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
· Good numerical and literacy skills.
· Good planning and organisational skills.
· Competent in use of Microsoft packages.
· Excellent Customer Service
If you are interested in the role, please click apply and we will be happy to hear from you.