Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their team in Milton Keynes.
Below are the duties:
• Ensure timely provision of all necessary documentation and information.
• Ensure driver receives necessary import information to clear customs
• Communicate with, haulier and customs agent concerning any problems and monitor progress of clearance/ driver's journey
• Communicate delays to impacted parties, e.g. liaise with warehouse on ETA
• Ensure export documents are produced as required
• Collate all necessary documents for driver - prepare document sets per customer
• E-mail documents to customs agent and customers for export and import clearance
• Give green light for vehicle's departure from the warehouse
• Co-ordinate resolution of any queries / issues in transit
• Liaise with haulier and communicate delays encountered en-route to customers
• Reconciliation of VAT and duty against customs agent’s invoices and import entries
• Reconciliation of service provider invoices
• Customer invoice checks (duty reimbursement)
• Keep record of all imports/export movements on the tracker
• Update Delivery Monitor - listing reasons why trailers haven’t arrived within SLA if applicable
• Download and save PODs for all exports sent via courier – request Export Declarations if applicable
Save/File all Import Clearance paperwork from courier – check to ensure we are receiving all the documents
• File/maintain export and import documentation
• Respond to all queries from customers/agents via email/phone
If you have a good administration background and some experience in the import, export or financial areas, we would love to see your CV and chat in more detail about the role.