Our client is looking for an experienced International Purchasing Analyst. Working in a small team you will be working together and using all the tools available to provide the best stock levels.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm or 9am to 5:30pm with ½ hour for lunch.
You will be planning and forecasting so you can procure stock and ensuring the highest level of availability at all times.
Analyse data to provide reviews, recommendations, and action stock profiles
Strong forecasting and analytical skills are required for this role and well and strong Excel skills.
Capacity planning of incoming load build to ensure that purchase orders are planned to be delivered in a ‘flat’ methodology
Analysis of stock with the result of locating the correct stock in the correct place in a timely manner
Manage LCCS product featured on promotions ensuring stock is available at all times but is not over ordered
This is a small team that are focused on working together in a positive environment.
What do you need?
· Full understanding of Low Cost Country Sourcing and all INCO terms related to purchasing and trading
· Systemic Inventory Management experience
· Experience of building, interpreting and using forecast models
· Advanced PC skills
· Excellent Experience with IMS
· Evidence of taking initiative and creating proactive improvements
· Pride in producing excellent KPI’s by taking ownership and responsibility
· Attention to detail
· Effective planner compatible with flexibility when required.
What’s in it for you?
· There are some good benefits with this role, including:
· Pension at 4% to 6% contribution
· Bike to work
· Employee voucher scheme
· 23 days holiday + bank holidays and increasing with service.
So, if you are looking for a role where you can really add value and be part of a great team, then please click apply and we would be happy to hear from you.