We are looking for an Installation Coordinator in Milton Keynes!
As part of the Solutions Department, the Installation Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of projects and works. You will liaise directly with customers and other departments within the UK setup to ensure resource/support is available to meet project and installation timelines seamlessly.
Industrial, Retail, Food-pro and Software installs and projects.
• Liaising with Supply Chain Team, Solutions department colleagues, and workshops to ensure a trouble free install experience for business customers ensuring project/install schedules are met.
• Work closely with service scheduling teams.
• Liaising with Germany and other subsidiaries to identify working solution for UK implementation.
• Providing all relevant documents both internally and externally.
• Managing customer expectations.
• Communicate with customers and action any follow up requirements.
• Identify areas for process improvements and make recommendations.
• Identify and escalate any issue that exposes installation delivery to risk.
• Provide project administrative support.
• Make recommendations on operational working practices.
• Ad-Hoc duties as per the request of your line manager
What are we looking for?
Organising personal time and resources to meet both deadlines and objectives.
Able to accept multiple objectives and prioritise accordingly.
Can take a planned approach whilst being able to incorporate changes.
Monitors own progress effectively.
Responds proactively to short term a business needs which may impact on normal role performance.
Shows particular attention to detail.
Drive for Results
Works hard to achieve set targets.
Works hard at a personal level to overcome difficulty in achieving results.
Keen to improve skills, learn from mistakes and accept constructive feedback.
Works hard to sustain team performance by encouraging others.
Actively shares knowledge with the team.
Builds trust through contact, helpfulness, and consistency of behaviour.
Adheres to company processes, procedures, and accuracy of administration to achieve results for the team.
Takes personal responsibility for activity that will benefit the team.
Confidence and Assertiveness
Becomes involved in and contributes to team decisions.
Offers suggestions to overcome difficulties.
Remains calm under challenge, with the ability to explain their position when asked.
Able to assert self positively without disrupting performance.
• 33 days annual leave
• Sell option for annual leave
• Auto enrolment pension scheme of 5% matched by employer
• Brand new offices
• Free parking on site with electric charge points
• Extensive training available
• Healthcare cash plan scheme for all employees after successful probation
• Option for private healthcare scheme for employee and family (BIK) after successful probation
• Wellness programmes and Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Team building events
• Life assurance
• Home technology salary sacrifice scheme
• Option to purchase a car scheme
• Save and you learn scheme
• Sick pay
• Discounts on personal wills and estates and also home utility products
• Discounted gym memberships and shopping.
If this feels like you please APPLY NOW, we would love to hear from you