Field Service Engineers - WEST LONDON
Our well-established client with a reputation for quality is looking for Field Service Engineers to join their team in West London.
You'll be working a 37.5 hour week, with flexibility on start times. If you're an early bird, then you could start as early as 6am. If you would like to drop the children off at school first, then my client will consider this too.
Duties to include:
· Repairs, modification, and installation of company products in the customer’s home
· Advise customers on how to correctly operate their appliance
· Resolve customer issues and provide them with guidance
· Diagnose faults
· Maintain an up to date van of spare parts
· Carry out repairs on stock held in retail premises
What are they looking for?
· Good customer service is important to them and you will be on the road representing the company.
· Someone with a mechanical-electrical background is essential for this role.
· White goods experience or something similar would be perfect, but not essential.
What is in it for you?
· 25 days holiday + BH’s
· Van that is available for personal use (subject to tax and private mileage)
· Overtime/Bonus scheme
· Extra paid hours available
· Contributory pension entitlement
· Company reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays etc.
· Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do click apply and we will be happy to hear from you.