Field Service Engineer
Our well established client with a reputation for quality are looking for field service engineers.
Duties to include:
· Repairs, modification and installation of company products in the customer’s home
· Advise customers of how to correctly operate their appliance
· Resolve customer issues and provide them with guidance
· Diagnose faults
· Maintain an up to date van of spare parts
· Carry out repairs on stock held in retail premises
What are they looking for?
· Good customer service is important to them and you will be on the road representing the company.
· Someone with a mechanical electrical background is essential for this role.
· White goods experience or something similar would be perfect, but not essential.
What is in it for you?
· 25 days holiday + BH’s
· Bonus scheme
· Contributory pension entitlement
· Company reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays etc.
· Excellent training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do click apply and we will be happy to hear from you.