Candidates will ideally be based near Leatherhead, Reading, Chippenham, Bristol or Gloucester.
Projects are office or client site based and will require travel between Bristol, Chippenham, Reading & Leatherhead.
Voted by staff and customers as a Top 100 employer and one of the best places to work in the UK; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting edge Public Sector and Government projects throughout the UK. We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their successful, stable, and growing team.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
To be successful in this role:
You will likely have a background as a Solution Architect or be an existing Enterprise Architect. The key experience and skills required is a sound knowledge of how to use TOGAF and Archimate in the design process, and the pros and cons of potential alternative approaches. This role is more focussed around structuring how the design would be done rather than doing the actual design itself. Other requirements of this role include:
• Formal architectural qualifications such as TOGAF / Archimate
• Working within a technology rich environment
• An understanding of DevOps processes, automated deployment and cloud architectures
• Demonstrable solution architecture experience within enterprise environments
• An understanding of, or exposure to, formal architectural methodologies (e.g. TOGAF / Archimate)
• Understanding of requirements management, capability and benefit driven design approach
• The ability to write effective bid response material
• Understanding of software development lifecycles; Waterfall, Scrum, Agile and Test Driven Delivery
• Understanding of infrastructure and network technologies and architectures
• Track record of working in a pre-sales environment supporting sales teams
• Present solutions to customers and collaborate with them to build win-win scenarios
• Define and manage systems engineering processes
• Maintain technical baseline and manage change
• Drive adherence to engineering/technical standards
• Identify, assess and mitigate technical and non-technical issues and risk
• Continue to build knowledge of the domain and share it with the team
• Create, maintain and deliver quality, in-depth technical documentation
• Estimate resources required for new projects
Due to the highly secure nature of this work all applicants will be required to gain UK Security Clearance to at least SC level. You must be a British National who has been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years and you cannot have been outside the UK for more than 28 days on any one occasion within this time.
As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for designing, specifying, and working with partners and suppliers to develop, test and support new technical functionality by applying and sharing your expertise.
We would be particularly interested to hear from candidates with knowledge of working in the Government, Space, Defence or National Security domains covering Tactical, Operational, Strategic and Back Office environments.
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.Enterprise Architect.
Interested? Click APPLY NOW, We'd love to hear from you!