Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting-edge fintech projects throughout the UK. We are looking for DevOps Engineers to join their successful, stable, and growing team supporting a global bank.
To be successful in this role:
Candidates will be experienced DevOps Engineers who have worked within banking or financial services markets. Terraform and AWS or GCP are also needed as mandatory. Additional skills and experience required include:
• AWS or GCP experience (Mandatory)
• Experience AWS EKS & GCP GKE (Policy Sets to be applied to Kubernetes Cluster)
• Terraform – Intermediate and Expert (Mandatory)
• Experience operating in Banking or Financial Services markets (Desirable)
• Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
• Experience working within an Agile environment
• Excellent skills in Jenkins, Cloud Bees
• Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools, GitOps
• Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
• Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
• Superb understanding of DevOps and Infrastructure as a Code, Policy as Code concepts and techniques
• Experienced in full automation and configuration management (Desirable)
• Background in Application, API and Web development/and or Testing & QA (Desirable)
Our client is looking for DevOps Engineers to join their Financial Services team working for a high profile banking client in an agile environment and on complex projects delivering transformative digital work.
You will be engaged with leading technology platforms and modern delivery methodologies, and work with the customer to guide and deliver their transformation to become a digital bank.
Job role and responsibilities:
• Engage with clients, or their representatives, to understand underlying requirements
• Perform requirements analysis
• Work as a cross functional engineer as part of an Agile team
• Work closely with colleagues, mentoring software developers, architecture teams and operators within an organization to teach them how to create software that is easily scalable
• Support and guide junior members of the team
• Collaborate with IT and security teams to ensure quality releases
• Create and manage virtual environments
• Analyse and automate existing processes
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
Interested? Click APPLY NOW, we'd love to hear from you!