State-of-the-art IT solutions mean that this global leader in security technologies are a major component of the digital revolution in making the money cycle even more efficient.
With operations in over 30 countries, this security software leader enables secure payment transactions across all physical, electronic and digital forms.
With your expertise and passion, you can help shape the future as a Customer Support Engineer. As well as a varied role, you’ll be joining a culture which promotes:
Individual training and development plan to support your career progression.
A competitive remuneration system and many additional company benefits.
Work/Life balance measures and a range of options to support parents so children and a career are compatible
The Role Of Customer Support Engineer.
Based at various Customer sites in Ireland within the Dublin area, your main objective will be to ensure that the Customer site remains operational and meets the Company’s contractual obligations.
Your main duties and tasks whilst working rotating shifts will include:
On-site customer support
Maintain site stock
Liaise with customer
You Should Have The Following Competencies & Knowledge:
– Technical product knowledge;
– Mechanical / electrical / electronic skills
– Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail).
– Alpha-numeric skills, esp. report writing; Problem solving; Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
– Technical Training; PC software and hardware competency.
– Experience in high-speed production environment.
Education & Qualifications
– ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject
– Competent in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
The Customer Support Engineer will be required to work Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, rotating shift basis:
Week 1: 20:00-04:00 Monday – Saturday
Week 2: 08:00-16:00 Monday – Friday
To arrange an interview and find out more, jump on the phone or send your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!