Are you an electrically qualified engineer looking for a fresh new challenge in 2022?
Our client is one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical sectors. The international industrial technology group specialises in machinery and plants as well as advanced process technology, components, and comprehensive services.
It is our clients mission to continuously enhance the sustainability and efficiency of customers’ production processes. Our client’s plants, processes and components help achieve significant reductions in carbon emissions, plastic use, and food waste in production worldwide.
Brief Overview/requirements for the role:
- Proficient in Siemens PLC/HMI components S7 and TIA
- Experienced with Rockwell PLC/HMI components Studio 5000, RSLogix
- Ability to fault-find complex PLC programs and make modifications in LAD, FBD and STL
- Excellent knowledge of industrial networks including Profibus and Ethernet
- Knowledge of visualization systems would be an advantage i.e. WinCC, Intouch, iFix, WinccFlex
- Electrically qualified and able to fault-find in control panels, electrical installations, drives, field instruments and automation components.
- Able to install and commission remote access tools for us of the service team and customers.
- Able to support service and process engineers with automation commissioning activities on site.
- Willingness to learn specific process technologies
- Good knowledge of MS applications
- Able to technically appraise the automation design and capable of writing FDS documentation.
- Deliver final automation documentation and correct archiving of all software.
- Experience working in customer facing roles across several industry sectors
- Experience working with Siemens and Rockwell PLC code and able to provide training records to demonstrate a level of competency
- A strong electrical background and related qualification
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel extensively around the UK to customer sites.
What’s in it for you?
Interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams, and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
25 days annual leave
GEA Uniform bonus – target 4%
Pension – Employee contribution of 4% attracts 5% employer contribution
Group income protection (if in the pension scheme)
Death in Service
Private Medical Cover (single)
Employee discount platform
Cycle to Work scheme
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and feel you would be the perfect fit for this role, please do click Apply Now, we’d love to hear from you!