Assistant Accountant - Part-Time - Luton
Job Type: Perm
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
Job Ref: 1233
• Fantastic accounts administrator role with highly successful organisation - lots and lots of room for progression!
• Part-time hours – 3 full days or 5 part-time (can be flexible)
• Great culture, innovative company
• £10 - £12 per hour
Never have the Monday blue's again! An exciting role as an Accounts Administrator in a busy and well-established safety and compliance company based in Luton. The successful candidate will work alongside a highly motivated and passionate team within a friendly, highly motivated and forward thinking environment.
Duties and Responsibilities of an Administrator will include:
• General accounts administration duties
• Credit control
• Account payable / receivable
• Inputting information on to Sage
Key skills required:
• Previous accounts administration support experience is essential
• Basic to Intermediate level of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills
• Sage 50 experience preferred
This company has a great culture and really looks after their staff by investing lots of training and development , team bonding days out and offering lots of career progression! Please apply with a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.